Friday, August 1, 2008

Is anybody Home??

Where has the time gone ?? I can’t believe it’s already August… I am getting so behind on my page. Between mommy and me swimming lessons with Andrew, Cheerleading practice with Adrianna, and everything else going on this summer I haven’t found time. My little family keeps me super busy but I wouldn’t have it any other way!
So much has happened so where do I start… Sigh Adrianna has been practicing her little heart out at Cheer practice for the last few weeks. She was behind since she missed camp to go to New Orleans. I know I shouldn’t have let her miss but we already had planned our vacation! Her 5 years of dancing has paid off…

Did I mention Andrew got his first tooth? We have been long waiting this day for some time now. We thought he would get his first tooth before 6 months but he didn’t until nearly 8! We came home from the grandparent’s house Sunday night and as I laid him down in his bed I noticed a shinny white tooth! Of course he wasn’t too thrilled to show it off! He wouldn’t let me take a picture. He is such a little monkey!

Here is what all he can do at 7 months:

Crawl

Sit Up


Stand


Feed himself



Get away with things using this look


Who can say no to this face



It’s A Boy!! Cassandra had ELI MADISON on July 21st. He is just so darn cute! Too bad they can’t stay small forever. I can’t tell who he looks like he has Ethan’s hair, Kierra’s eyes, Destiny’s lips, and Mackenzie’s tan. He has the best of all of them! Congratulationns!!

6 lbs 14
Cassandra and Eli








No comments: