Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Andrew said MaMa

Andrew just melted my heart today when he said MaMa for the first time! He has been saying DaDa for awhile now. It was perfect timing considering everything that has been happening lately... I needed something to brighten my day! I love my baby boy and my little girl to pieces & can't imagine my life without them!



 To fill you all in… I got a pink slip today! I have been working for Acxiom over 2 years. It was a great setup… I worked from home and my mother watched Andrew during the day. I could visit with him on my lunch breaks or drive over and have lunch with Anna.



I am devastated because I know we need this income yet part of me is relieved that I can stay at home with my babies which I’ve never had the opportunity to do. {Even if only temporarily} I have faith in GOD and I know that everything is going to work out for me and my family!  

No comments: