Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Jeremy, Adrianna, and I got to spend some much needed quality time together.  Andrew stayed with his Aunt Cassandra and his cousins. The 3 of us haven't went out since Andrew was born and it was time. Adrianna has adjusted well to our new addition... I know it's not easy going from an "only child" to having a new baby in the house. She is used to all the attention and now it's usually "Anna, can you bring me a baby wipe?" or "Anna, can you bring me a bottle" I want her to know that we LOVE her and appreciate all her help... Couldn't do this without her and caffeine!

 We ate at Mikes Place in Conway. It is YUMMY! Adrianna thought we were only going to lunch and right back to Aunt Cassandra's house but we surprised her and took her to the Little Rock Zoo. She was so HAPPY!

It rained on and off the whole time but that is how our luck goes. A lot of the animals were inside and didn’t want to come out but at least we got to see the best animal there… The baby gorilla! He is 2 years old and the first gorilla born in Arkansas. He was so adorable! I am not going to lie... that baby gorilla made me miss Andrew. :)

Afterwards, Adrianna went swimming with her cousins. I wished I had some pictures of that but the kids were having too much fun to stop and smile at the camera!




Can you see the baby hugging his mommy




This is the face I get every time I pull out the camera...

No comments: