Wednesday, June 4, 2008

6 months old...

I know we say it over and over again, but our baby is growing up way too fast...

He loves to say "Da Da Da Da Da" and gives kisses all the time. I love how he can see me clear across the room and stare me down until I look right at him and then his face lights up. He gets so excited all the time. He is still a HAPPY baby! He doesn't eat a big variety of food due to his food allergies. {i don't want to risk a break out} He mostly eats green beans, banana and sweet potatoes. We have had to change his formula several times. Hopefully he will out grow this. We just started mommy and me swimming lessons. He LOVES the water!

He is definitely a Clingy baby and wants his mama all the time.

I don't mind...

{I love those two teeth on the bottom...So cute}


 Daddy LOVES his baby boy! 

 Andrew & Papa Wells < 3

 4 Generations...
 
Adrianna LOVES her brother!
She is an AMAZING lil helper and big sister!
I don't know how we would ever do it without her. She changes diapers, makes bottles, feeds him, entertains him and gives him LOTS of kisses!




No comments: