Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mustache Dashe




I am so proud of these two - they didn't let the freeeeezing cold weather nor the brisk wind stop them from running.
They are devoted little runners and it makes me very HAPPY! 


They were pumped about the race, well I think Andrew was mostly excited to get a new mustache! I cooked them egg-in-a hole for breakfast, it was a great balance of carbs and protein to fuel them for the race.



Adrianna ran the 5K & Andrew ran the 1K
This may be the last race for little man for a while... a mile is just too much for him. I ended up carrying him most of the way. He was happy after it was was all over, I just don't want him to have a bad experience and hate running forever.


Adrianna & I are already counting down to our
next race this spring!

XOXO

No comments: