Monday, January 28, 2013

sunday fun day


the perfect day to create Valentine's Day crafts!

…and that we did.

I gathered all my left over valentine’s stickers, scrapbook paper, glue, scissors, glitter, etc. Positioned it out on the table and told the kids to craft to their heart’s content.






They had the most fun with the scratch art that I picked up from wal-mart - 3 pack for 97 cents!


 
I stepped away to get me a diet dr. pepper and when I returned, I found Andrew like this... he told me that he works better this way!

The kit includes ribbion so you can hang your artwork however we came up with a better idea. We're always recieving magnets from local businesses which tends to get shoved in my junk drawer. We grabbed them, added a few glue spots, and voila - beautiful valentine's magnets!

 

No comments: