Monday, July 2, 2012

burn ban...

Slightly bummed – this is the first year ever with
 no fireworks on the 4th! I checked the forcast and it looks like the high is 103 the rest of the week.

I think we all need to go outside & do a rain dance


As you know from HERE I love fireworks just as much as my kids do. I could go broke making trips to the fireworks stand and this year... I haven't been once!

Praying GOD sends us rain soon -  I know the local farmers  as well as everyone else could really use some.

We are still having our 4th of July Party this weekend!
I am trying to decide what to bring - maybe one of these  yummy treats!

 oh my stars

 snowcone paper filled with berries

frozen grapes

super duper delicious trifle.
 {white chocolate pudding. yummmm}


banana boats - my kids love putting together their own
mix and throwing them on the grill.

Hope you all have a Safe & Happy 4th!




No comments: