Thursday, April 19, 2012

Adrianna is thir-teen

{Yes, you read that correctly… I have a teenager!}


THIRTEEN YEARS. Seriously, where did the time go? I can't figure out how this happened so quickly. Wowza

One of my HAPPIEST memories is the day we brought her home from the hospital! Jeremy & I were both so excited & nervous. Neither had a clue what we were suppose to do with our new bundle of joy. Thank God for our mothers… we didn’t even know how to change a diaper. Oh, Good Times! We are the PROUDEST parents and couldn't be more in love with our beautiful baby girl - Our first miracle 


~ Love my Adrianna Paige

Aunt Nanner, Adrianna & Meme Trisha
I {heart} this picture!

All smiles with Papa George
I found this picture last night & it cracked me up... so i had to post. Jeremy, Adrianna and Michael looking cool!
 
CHEESE
Adrianna & me

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl

xoxo

1 comment:

Cassandra Renee said...

Happy Birthday Adrianna, 13 years has gone by way too fast! You have always been my beautiful little Adrianna but it seems like every time I see you, you have gotten even more beautiful and a little more grown up each time!! I hope you have an amazing year with many more amazing years to follow!! Welcome to the teenage years, remember enjoy every moment of it and don't try to rush things....life goes into super speed mode after you get out if high school!! Love you baby girl :) and oh my goodness...why didn't someone tell me brown lipstick wasn't my color!!! Lol gotta love old pics!! :))