Monday, July 4, 2011

our fourth of july weekend

included...

friends. good food. swimming. boat riding, tubing.

 watermelon. play ground fun. soda. laughing.

We met up with some of Jeremy's friends at Lake Dardanelle. Jeremy, Michael, Matt and Reid have been friends since grade school. They still stay in touch and hunt together but don’t get to hang out very often. They planned this little reunion and it turned out to be LOTS of fun!! I had enjoyed hanging out with their wives and the kids had a BLAST!

{We really should do this more often}

I didn’t take ANY Pictures at all! I really need to work on taking more pictures. I didn’t even take the camera in the boat because I was afraid I would destroy it. There is no group picture :( Now, we will have an excuse to get together again really soon! I promise next time to take LOTS of pictures.


 

I took these picture before we headed to the lake... glad I did because it was the only picture I got of Adrianna. 


This is the only pose I can get out of Andrew these days... He is a little comedian and will do anything to get a laugh.




 Andrew & Nick were instant Best Friends! They spent hours swinging, sliding, climbing, and digging in the dirt!


 {here's that face again}


Andrew had a great time with Nick's big bro Hunter too! These boys are triple trouble

Hanging out at the beach

No comments: