Sunday, January 23, 2011

Date Night

Jeremy & I went on a date!! {Something that rarely happens anymore} It almost didn't happen but we managed to squeeze it in after hair appointments, a birthday party & basketball game... thank you Grandpa & Grandma George for babysitting for us!

We went to Robert & Alison's house and had a GREAT time!
 {After I finally stopped worrying about the kids}
 We had lots of food, fun and PICTIONARY! This was my first time playing... how did I miss out on this for so long? I have to admit, I am terrible at drawing but I LOVE it! I will definitely buy this game before Adrianna's next sleepover. ;)

It was nice hanging out with other grown-ups. This date was long overdue... I can't wait to go on another one really soon!


I couldn't arrive at Robert & Alison's house empty handed so I made my famous Pinwheels. These babies are very addictive! I posted the recipe below... These would be great at a Super Bowl party!

What you need:
1 8oz box cream cheese {softened}
6 slices of ham {chopped}
3-4 green onions {thinly sliced}
tortilla shells

In a bowl mix together cream cheese, ham & onions.
Spread about 2 tablespoons of mixture onto a tortilla shell.
 Roll up the tortilla shell. Repeat...
Once you have finished, place the tortilla shells in the fridge for atleast an hour.
Then slice & serve


No comments: