Friday, November 26, 2010

My heart is full...

of gratitude.

of love.

of thanksgiving.

i feel so blessed to have such an amazing family! My husband & children are everything to me. There's nothing better than hanging out with them at home. I love their hugs & kisses and the sound of out of control giggling when we are all together.

i am blessed to have a wonderful husband. Jeremy is truly perfect! He has succeeded in making me one happy girl! He is a GREAT father and loves his family with all his heart. He is always providing for us either at work or in the woods.

so grateful for friends and family who bear each others burdens and truly are always there when you need them. for laughter, fun and for making many fabulous memories.


grateful for my health and beautiful surroundings that i get to enjoy on a daily basis!
grateful for Jesus Christ & my faith. 

~count your many blessings

Life is beautiful...

 



No comments: