Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lake FUN

Jeremy & I packed up Saturday and headed to the farm. It was wonderful to get out of the city and just enjoy the slow pace life {especially after the stressful week I had at work}. We went straight to the lake for a little tubing & we were the only people there! It was like having our own personal lake! LOL

Jeremy tried his hardest to throw me off but I am too good! HA HA
At first Adrianna was a little edgy but before we left she was yelling for her daddy to take her over the BIG waves! ;)


I love this girl!








So much fun!
We almost had the lake to ourselves but someone else was swimming with us. ;)



We got an unexpected surprise on Sunday... It rained! After the 100 degrees weather we’ve been having it was great! The kids had a blast playing in it. I love watching my precious kids playing together. Andrew tries so hard to keep up with his big sister.






Aren't they cute ;)

After all the rain Jeremy took the kids to the pond to fish. They loved it for about 10 mins and then it was time to do something else.

Andrew is so proud HA HA


No comments: