Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Eli!

My sweet nephew turned ONE! My sister had a Spongebob Party for him at her house. He entertained us all! He had us laughing with his dance moves! LOL

He is very mobile and goes anywhere he wants! He is the happiest, most outgoing baby in the world. He giggles and smiles at everyone & I don't think I have ever heard him cry. Andrew loves Eli and I think they are going to be great friends!



The Birthday boy pointing us to the party


Doesn't he look cute with his hat & horn! LOL


Ethan, Mackenzie, Kierra, Adrianna, & Destiny (The CREW)
Adrianna is wearing the tie dye shirt she made!

The Cake was too pretty to eat!


Eli had his own cake & didn't have any trouble eatting it all by himself!
Thank you for inviting us to your party! Aunt Jamie {hearts} you!!

No comments: